AerghastServer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set!

3 posters

Go down

Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set! Empty Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set!

Post by Conznes Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:54 am

I hope we will all be able to be on together at least a few hours the first day we start playing, to start building the base together, discuss plans etc.

I'm thinking this weekend (27th-28th) will probably be best. If you are able to play, please mark what times are good for you here: http://whenisgood.net/AerGhast1 (results: http://whenisgood.net/AerGhast1/results/2btnt5f ) (thanks to MotoMaster for setting this up Smile )
You can also post a reply to this thread with any notes about scheduling etc.

I'm available pretty much all weekend, but my best time is 17-23pm CET, which is 10-16 CST.
----
Edit: It seems a good start time would be this Saturday the 27th at 11 am CST (Lizard), which is 10 am Mountain time zone (Motomaster, UltraX), and 6 pm for me, Conznes, and Enderfedora. Still missing feedback from SilentNinja.

SilentNinja has responded, and it seems a convenient time for all of us is 1PM CST, tomorrow the 27th. Unless anyone objects, the starttime is:
1 PM CST (Lizard455) = 11 AM US/Pacific (SilentNinja100) = 12 PM Mountain Time Zone (MotoMaster) = 8 PM CET (Conznes and EnderFedora)
Everyone please log in to the server at this time, so we can start together. I hope everybody will be there for a at least 3-4 hours. After that the server is officially open, we will play whenever we want Smile o/

Starttime for first day playing on the server - please be there :
Saturday the 27th of February at 1 PM Central Standard Time

Before we start, you can log in to our IRC channel to chat: irc://irc.foonetic.net/endersaerwhalechannel

Last edited by Conznes on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:55 am; edited 17 times in total

Conznes
Admin

https://aerghast.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set! Empty Re: Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set!

Post by MotoMaster Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:22 pm

I'm available a good portion of the weekend, from 9am-4pm (16:00) (Mountain Time Zone). Which converts to 8am-3pm Central standard time On Saturday. On Sunday I'm available anytime after 1pm CST

MotoMaster

Back to top Go down

Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set! Empty Re: Aerghast first day meetup planner - please read - Time Set!

Post by indyruhl Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:23 pm

I am good anytime, during the weekends. During weekdays however I will be free by 3 PM and go until 9 PM.

indyruhl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down